Here is how it works: Each player starts with five random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their five things as well as these rules. You need to tag five others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1) I can read a map. Contrary to the opinion of most men, there are women out there who can read a map and I am one of them! Granted, I have to 'get IN' the map (ie, turn the map the way we are going!) but Jomp's knows that he can ask me to get him anywhere and we will get there.
2) I don't have a sense of humour! Well I don't think I have but everyone else disagrees. I tend not to laugh out loud at much, except other peoples misfortunes! You know, someone slipping on a banana skin type of thing! However, my favourite TV show at present is 'Peep Show'. It's the funniest thing I've seen in ages.
3) I really really want to learn to play the piano. I'll do it one day. A very old friend of mine plays amazingly. Every time I hear her play I wish I could play.
4) I met Jomp's on the internet! People always look shocked when I tell them but, done properly, it's much safer than meeting someone in a pub and going home with them. We 'chatted' online and on the phone for a couple of weeks before we met. In fact Jomp's says he fell in love with my voice before he even knew what I looked like! I would recommend it to anyone.
5) I was adopted when I was 13. My adoptive parents, known as Mum & Dad for that's what they are, are fantastic. Not only did they take me into their lives but also my brother. We'd been split up a couple of years previously. If it were not for Mum & Dad I'm not sure that my bro and I would be in contact now. The funny thing is that both my bro and my adoptive brother have the same name so I have 2 brothers with the same name! My Mum used to tell anyone who thought it was a bit odd that she had two sons called the same that she 'just liked the name!' You can imagine the looks people used to give her!!
There you go folks..now you know a very little about me!
Unfortunately I didn't find anyone to tag as I think I must be the last person on earth to do this! However, if by chance you haven't done it and fancy a shot, please be my guest but let me know so that I can read your answers!