- mutterings & musings about my adventures into the world of knitting and all things woolly!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey

Where does the time go? Please, if you know, let me know cos I sure as Heck, don't have a clue! One minute the alarm is going off and next minute I'm climbing back into bed at the end of the day feeling absolutely wiped out! I guess it doesn't help having a 16 month old who has been quite poorly in the last few days (and nights!) but I'm cream crackered!!
Anyways, due to little pickle's illness, work and household chores, I haven't had alot of 'me' time which roughly translates into 'knitting time'.

I have about 12 inches of the i-cord handle to do before I can felt the booga bag.

I have finally, today, cast on for the very lonely Hedera's sibling.

MS3 is going very very slowly indeed! The trouble with it is that I need to be able to concentrate entirely on it. That means if Beth wants to read or Jomp's wants to talk, MS3 is an absolute no-no! I haven't even finished Clue 1 yet and Clue 3 will be released on Friday! It's a little disconcerting when other knitters post 'Clue 2' finished within 3 hours of it's publication. But I keep telling myself that I am slow, meticulous and methodical so I will get there in the end!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So long as you enjoy it, it doesn't matter how lonmg it takes (I keep telling myself!)

Oh for more time :)