- mutterings & musings about my adventures into the world of knitting and all things woolly!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Can you hear the sea?

What a lucky girlie I am!

Today my marvellous postie brought me my prize from the Crafty yarns forum for winning the may sock-a-month.


It's the Yarn Yards new laceweight kindly hand dyed and sent by Natalie! I'm not a good photographer and really haven't managed to capture the beautiful vibrant colours too well... the greens are much greener than it seems and the blues are lusciously deep! Lovely oceanic colours!

Laceweight is sooooo fine! It's the first time I've seen it 'in the flesh' so to speak and I'm almost scared of it! Any idea's what I might knit with 50g (800m)??

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Hi, congratulations on winning the May sock prize. I only found the forum last night but thought I recognised you. I'm on Angel yarns too.
Do you just poat piccies of socks that have been completed that month? Newbie to this but sock addicted.
Congrats again and I love the cardigan, that is sooo neat. wish I had patience.
knitty, witty, woo.